With thirteen Old European Cut Diamonds set in an elegant platinum Art Deco filigree setting, this ring is truly unique. Intricately designed circa 1920, this vintage ring is sure to add a stunning sparkle to any occasion.
- Size 6.5
- 1.7mm Shank Width
- Setting Width: 13.20mm (North to South), 18mm (East to West)
- 0.90tdw Old European Cut Diamonds
- 3pc 0.14ct (3.3mm), 2pc 0.10ct (3mm), 4pc 0.04ct (2.2mm), 4pc 0.03ct (2.1mm)
- Period: Art Deco, 1920-1929
Do you need a different size? If you need a smaller size, we offer a complimentary resize. If you need a larger size, please inquire with size via email@example.com for a quote. When you're ready for checkout simply specify your desired size. We will resize the ring and ship within 7-10 business days.
BIRTHSTONES & ANNIVERSARIES
Diamond is the birthstone for April and the gem of the 60th and 75th wedding anniversaries.
SPECIFIC GRAVITY: 3.52 (+/- 0.01)
- If you need additional information regarding any of our gems or stones please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org