This ring is from the 1900s, and features turquoise and pearl in an oblong 14K rose gold setting.
- 14K Rose Gold
- Size 6.75
- 1.7mm to 2.4mm Band Width
- 18 pieces Turquoise, vary from 1.6mm to 1.8mm
- 5 pieces Pearl, vary from 1.3mm to 2.3mm
Do you need a different ring size? If you need a smaller size, we offer a complimentary resize. If you need a larger size, please inquire with size via email@example.com for a quote. When you're ready for checkout simply specify your desired size. We will resize the ring and ship within 7-10 business days.
- BIRTHSTONES & ANNIVERSARIES
Turquoise is the traditional birthstone for the month of December and the gem of the 11th wedding anniversary.
CHEMISTRY: CuAl6(PO4)4 (OH)8.5H2O
REFRACTIVE INDEX: 1.610 to 1.650
BIREFRINGENCE: Not detectable
SPECIFIC GRAVITY: 2.76 (+0.14, -0.36
Pearl is a birthstone for June, along with moonstone and alexandrite. Pearl is also the gemstone for the 30 year wedding anniversary.
MINERAL: Calcium Carbonate
COLOR: White, black, gray, yellow, orange, pink, lavender, green, blue
REFRACTIVE INDEX: 1.520 to 1.690
SPECIFIC GRAVITY: 2.60 to 2.85
MOHS HARDNESS: 2.5 to 3.0
- If you need additional information regarding any of our gems or stones please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.